Hydraulic swing beam shear MGH
JEAN PERROT designs, manufactures and supplies standard or custom machines and turnkey systems dedicated to the sheet metal working industry: press brakes, robotic bending cells, shears, tube & pipe benders, rollers, punching & notching machines…
Among our shearing solutions, discover the hydraulic swing beam shear MGH.
MGH hydraulic swing beam shear: PERFORMANCE & SIMPLICITY
The hydraulic swing beam shear combines performance & simplicity. The robust steel welded machine frame ensure high reliability and excellent cutting quality. These shearing machines allow precise cuts with reducing deformations to a minimum. The low cutting angle on this type of shears allows to limit sheet metal twist and bow.
Thanks to the Cybelec CybTouch 6 numerical controls and its touch screen, the MGH shear is simple to operate. Apart from its performance, it complies with the CE certification, ensuring completely safe working conditions.
Features of the MGH hydraulic swing beam shear:
From 3 to 4 meters to cut sheet metal from 6 to 13 mm thick.
- Cybelec CybTouch 8 numerical control device (touch screen)
- 1000mm square arm
- Ball transfer table
- Manual blade gap adjustment
- Shadow line lighting
- 1000 mm motorized ball-screw back gauge
- Centralised manual lubrication system
- 2 front arm supports of 1000 mm
- CE certification
- Light beam safety device for finger protection (Safety Category 4)
- Automatic blade gap adjustment
- Square arms of 2 / 2,5 / 3 / 3,5 and 4 meters
- Front arm support of 1.5 or 2 meters
- Rear pneumatic sheet support
- Angle reporter ( adjustable guide)