HGL shear : hydraulic swing beam shearing machine
JEAN PERROT designs, manufactures and supplies standard or custom machines and turnkey systems dedicated to the sheet metal working industry: press brakes, robotic bending cells, shears, tube & pipe benders, rollers, punching & notching machines…
Among our shearing solutions, discover the HGL shear : a hydraulic swing beam shearing machine known for its great value price / quality & performances.
HGL SWING BEAM SHEAR : SHEARING QUALITY FOR EVERYONE
The robust steel welded machine frame ensures high reliability and excellent cutting quality. These shearing machines allow precise cuts with reducing deformations to a minimum. The low cutting angle on this type of shears allows to limit sheet metal twist and bow.
Thanks to Cybelec CybTouch 6 controller, the HGL shear is simple to use for operators. The machine also complies with the CE certification, ensuring completely safe working conditions.
Features of HGL hydraulic swing beam shear:
From 2 to 4 meters to cut sheet metal up to 6 mm thick.
- User-friendly Cybelec numerical controls
- Ball transfer table
- 1000 mm square arm
- Manual blade gap adjustment
- Shadow line lighting
- 1000 mm motorized ball-screw back gauge
- Clamping system with special protection for delicate sheet metal
- 2 front arm supports of 1000 mm
- CE certification
- Light beam safety device for finger protection (Safety Category 4)
- Automatic blade gap adjustment
- Square arms of 2 / 2,5 / 3 / 3,5 and 4 meters
- Front arm supports of 1,5 / 2 / 2,5 / 3 / 3,5 and 4 meters
- Rear pneumatic sheet support
- Rear conveyor with return to the front system for metal sheets
- Shearing angle protractor (adjustable guide)