Hydraulic shearing machine: HNC variable rake guillotine shear
JEAN PERROT designs, manufactures and supplies standard or custom machines and turnkey systems dedicated to the sheet metal working industry: press brakes, robotic bending cells, shears, tube & pipe benders, rollers, punching & notching machines…
Among our range of shearing machines, discover the HNC, a hydraulic variable rake guillotine shear ensuring high precision & top quality cuts.
CNC GUILLOTINE SHEAR HNC: ROBUST MACHINE FOR TOP QUALITY CUTS
The design of these shearing machines and the robust steel welded machine frame ensure high reliability and excellent cutting quality. Thanks to the intuitive numerical control device, the HNC shear is simple to use to use for operators. The NC numerical control device allows adjust automatically the cutting angle, the clearance between the blades and the position of the back gauge.
In addition to the performance of its cuts, the HNC shear also guarantees operator's safety.
Features of the hydraulic guillotine shear HNC:
From 3 meter to cut sheet metal from 6 to 25mm thick up to 6 meters to cut sheet metal from 6 to 20mm thick.
- User-friendly Cybelec numerical control
- Ball transfer table
- Shadow line lighting
- Sheet metal clamping system with special protection for delicate sheet metal
- 1000 mm motorized ball-screw back gauge
- Centralised manual lubrication system
- 1000mm square arm with back gauge
- 1000 mm front arm support
- CE certification
- Light beam safety device for finger protection (Safety Category 4)
- Square arms of 2 / 2,5 / 3 / 3,5 and 4 meters
- Front arm support of 1.5 or 2 meters
- Rear pneumatic sheet support with conveyor, unloading & stacking systems
- SIEMENS numerical control device
- Automatic retraction of the back gauge above 1 meter
- Cutting line laser lighting
- Shearing angle protractor (adjustable guide)
- Control panel on movable arm