Compact press brake APHS-C
JEAN PERROT designs, manufactures and supplies standard or custom machines and turnkey systems dedicated to the sheet metal working industry : bending, shearing, rolling, notching & punching machines…
Among our wide range of bending machines, discover the compact press brake APHS-C.
PRESS BRAKE APHS-C
The compact press brake APHS-C is known for its great value price / quality & performance. Simplicity, ease of use: this compact bending machine - from 1.25 to 4 meters long with press force from 40 to 400 tons - is particularly tailored to one-off jobs or small batch-work.
This machine aims to simplify operator’s work, thanks to the user-friendly CNC controller ESA GV and its color touch screen.
Features of our compact press brake APHS-C
- ESA GV numerical control system with offline software
- Manual punch clamping system : Euro style or quarter turn handle
- Self-centered table for multi-V dies (4V)
- Mechanical crowning system manual or automated (CNC driven)
- Backgauge : X axis motorized and R axis manual (optionally motorised)
- Latest laser protection system to ensure operator’s safety (option)
- Front support arms vertically adjustable
Although press brakes APHS-C are standard, they can be customized on request (strokes, throat gap & daylight opening...). Moreover, we can add accessories and options: motorized sheet followers, tool storage cabinet, hydraulic clamping systems (WILA type) for tools...
Whatever your need related to sheet metal working machines, please do not hesitate to contact us or to send us an online request for quotation.