Compact press brake APHS-C
JEAN PERROT designs, manufactures and supplies standard or custom machines and turnkey systems dedicated to the sheet metal working industry : bending, shearing, rolling, notching & punching machines…
Among our wide range of bending machines, discover the compact press brake APHS-C.
PRESS BRAKE APHS-C
The compact press brake APHS-C is known for its great value price / quality & performance. Simplicity, ease of use: this compact bending machine - from 1.25 to 4 meters long with press force from 40 to 400 tons - is particularly tailored to one-off jobs or small batch-work.
This machine aims to simplify operator’s work, thanks to the user-friendly CNC controller ESA GV and its color touch screen.
Features of our compact press brake APHS-C
- ESA GV numerical control system with offline software
- Manual punch clamping system : Euro style or quarter turn handle
- Self-centered table for multi-V dies (4V)
- Mechanical crowning system manual or automated (CNC driven)
- Backgauge : X axis motorized and R axis manual (optionally motorised)
- Latest laser protection system to ensure operator’s safety (option)
- Front support arms vertically adjustable
Although press brakes APHS-C are standard, they can be customized on request (strokes, throat gap & daylight opening...). Moreover, we can add accessories and options: motorized sheet followers, tool storage cabinet, hydraulic clamping systems (WILA type) for tools...