Supplier of sheet metal working machines & solutions since 1962
Created in 1962, JEAN PERROT has maintained and developed its business activities over time thanks to the expertise of its engineers & technicians and to a development strategy based on innovation, international expansion, services and partnerships:
- Mr Jean Perrot creates the JEAN PERROT company. The first mechanical shear leave the workshop.
- The first PH hydraulic shear with variable angle rake is launched on the market.
- Revolution in the field of sheet metal bending with the launch of the hydraulic press brake PZ.
- Launch of the SYNCHRO CNC hydraulic press brake, this range of machines marks the beginning of electronic synchronization, high precision bending and productivity becomes a key term.
- Jean Perrot designs, manufactures and supplies the first Tandem press brake (capacity 2 x 700 tons x 7m).
- Jean Perrot becomes a brand of Pinette Emidecau Industries as JEAN PERROT INDUSTRIES.
- Pinette Emidecau Industries (PINETTE P.E.I.) receives the ISO 9001 certification, which is also valid for JEAN PERROT.
- The SYNCHRO II press brake is replacing the old SYNCHRO CNC model.
- During the international fair “salon de la machine-outils”, JEAN PERROT INDUSTRIES presents the new SYNCHRO III press brake with the DATA-M angle measuring system.
- The new CNC press brake MANEO: a press brake equipped with electronic synchronization using ESA kvara numerical control device.
- The CSE 3G, a guillotine shear with variable rake angle is launched on the market.
- Delivery of the first MANEO GV press brake : a high speed bending machine.
- PINETTE P.E.I. expands its machine manufacturing workshop (Chalon-sur-Saône) to reach 10,000 m² of surface area, thus increasing the production capacity of JEAN PERROT INDUSTRIES.
- Delivery of the 1st MANEO press brake equipped with an automatic tool changing system.
- The first shearing center is delivered.
2013 - 2014
- Jean Perrot industries designs, manufactures and delivers its first automated robotic bending cell.
- JEAN PERROT INDUSTRIES delivers the first MANEO Premium press brake: an innovative high performance press brake.
- JEAN PERROT INDUSTRIES innovates and develops the LCS: a patented laser system to measure and automatically adjust bending angles.
- As a result of its innovation strategy, JEAN PERROT INDUSTRIES wins the first TOLEXPO Innovation Trophy with the MANEO Premium LCS press brake.
- Jean Perrot Industries delivers its 1st Tandem Premium LCS press brake.
- JEAN PERROT INDUSTRIES arrives in Southeast Asia with a new trading partner: Altech Vietnam.
- The 1st TOOLBOX ® is delivered: a modular system to store and change press brake standard & custom tools.
- JEAN PERROT INDUSTRIES also known as JPI becomes JEAN PERROT.
- The new website is launched.
- Collaborative partnerships: 1st Technical Day with Mate Outillage (press brake tooling solutions), CLEIA (engineering company) and Radan (CAD & CAM solutions for sheet metal working): Bending 4.0.